What is the goal of a business strategy?
It’s to provide as much information as possible about what is required to reach your business goals and objectives – and whether your business objectives are sound and strong. It contains vital information about the organizational structure of your business and lays out your business vision and goals, as well as the strategies you’ll use to meet them. A good business strategy also imagines potential problems and roadblocks you may face and ways to overcome them.
We are constantly expanding our course offerings! More Business Strategy, Structure, and Ownership courses online are being added.
If there's a topic you would find valuable, please contact us with your suggestion!
Brio’s business strategy courses online provide entrepreneurs and small business owners with the tools and confidence to create a vision and direction for their entire operation.
Critical questions you may have missed:
- Does my business plan clearly define a pathway to profitability?
- What are my back-up plans when things don't work right?
- How often and when should I be revising my business plan?
- I think a business plan is a waste of time. Why should I even bother?
- How long will it take to get to CFBE (Cash Flow Break Even)?
- How can I leverage my business plan to attract investors?
- How do I map out my business in a way that leads to growth?
- How do I communicate my value proposition in a way that attracts immediate interest?
- How do I figure out how much capital I need to get started?
- What are my financing options?
- How do I identify risk and limit liability?
- How do I decide which type of entity to start with (i.e. LLC, C Corp and S Corp)?
- When does it make sense to switch my corporate structure?
- What changes do I need to make to my operating/shareholder agreement before it’s too late?
- How do I avoid partnership disasters?
- What impact does all of this have on how much I pay myself and how I reward my team?
- How do I know if a franchise is right for me?
- What are the pros and cons of opening a franchise?
- How do I find one that’s a match for my interests/lifestyle/location?
- What does it take to open a franchise?
- What are some of the funding options for starting a franchise business?
- Should I work with a broker or not?
- What are the pros and cons of being a nonprofit?
- What is required under a nonprofit charter?
- How do I become registered as a 501(c)(3) with the IRS?
- How do I select and establish a board of directors? Do I have to have one?
- How do I craft a strategic plan that makes my organization sustainable long-term?
- How do I identify grant opportunities that match my mission?
- How do I ask people for money and actually get it?
Over 2,000 new businesses register every day.
Nearly 75% fail in the first year due to lack of planning.
Created for small business owners, Brio’s business strategy courses online give you the tools and knowledge you need to construct and implement a successful business strategy. So you can rest assured that after your first year has come and gone, you’ll be one of those still standing.
How the instructors for Brio’s business strategy courses online are unique
Each business strategy course is designed by passionate and seasoned professionals who are experts in their field - and also business owners themselves. These are people who genuinely care about the success of entrepreneurs and small business owners, recognizing you as a unique individual with a dream and as the foundation and future of our economy.
How Brio’s business strategy courses online are designed
Brio’s business strategy courses online are designed to work as building blocks. Think of our courses like LEGO®. Just as you can design, create and build something with these colorful blocks, so too can you build your vision for a successful small business with the step-by-step instructions and accomplishable strategic actions that make up each business strategy course we offer.
Why Brio’s business strategy courses online are designed for anyone
Brio’s business strategy courses online are accessible to everyone, regardless of your level of education. Our goal is to ensure that anyone with a dream has the tools and knowledge they need to achieve success.