Did you know there are more than 30 million small businesses in the U.S.? That’s a lot of competition for people’s attention – and why you need a solid marketing plan!
We are constantly expanding our course offerings! More Sales, Marketing and Business Development courses online are being added.
If there's a topic you would find valuable, please contact us with your suggestion!
Brio’s business marketing courses online and business development courses online provide you with the knowledge and tools to create successful marketing and development plans to kickstart your small business.
Are you asking the right questions?
- How do I create a website that grabs attention and draws people in?
- What am I supposed to do with SEM, SEO, PPC and all the other abbreviations?
- What should I be tracking to know if my website is maximizing ROI?
- How do I get the website I want on the first try and for an affordable price?
- What are the red flags that will help me avoid picking a bad website designer?
- How do I leverage social media to bring in business?
- How do I use social media to build a brand people know, like, and trust?
- How do I increase engagement and create buzz?
- How do I create a successful social media strategy to accelerate growth?
- What do I need to know to choose the right social media manager for me?
- What is branding really? And does it actually help me?
- How do I build an authentic brand that everybody recognizes?
- How do logos, fonts, and colors communicate my brand image?
- How do I position my business so that it stands out?
- How do I know which marketing channels give me the best bang for my buck?
- How do I create recurring revenue so I don’t have to work so hard?
- How do I know which customers are the most profitable?
- What strategies would turbo charge my growth?
- How do I create a profitable pricing structure that makes it easy to buy?
- How can I create a sales process that makes even inexperienced sales reps successful?
- What’s the best way to reward referrals?
- How do I manage my pipeline of customers so they complete the sales cycle?
- What’s the best way to incentivize my team so they exceed their sales goals?
- How do I know if my marketing efforts are making me any money?
- What’s the benefit of a scientific approach to marketing?
- How do I know where to spend my marketing dollars?
- How do I write an effective marketing plan?
- How do I find a good marketing partner that won’t blow the budget?
Savvy owners view marketing as an investment
Are you reaching your customer base? If people don’t know you exist, you’re not going to be successful. Marketing puts you on the map. It’s also how you tell people about your product or service, what makes you different, and why they should choose you over someone else. Marketing helps you build a loyal following, which translates into repeat customers and recommendations. It can also give you valuable information about your customer base – based on who responds to your communications and what kind of feedback you receive.
Sales, relevancy, and growth round out the top reasons for a powerful marketing plan, which are all topics we’ll cover in Brio’s business marketing courses online.
How Brio helps you build your business
Brio’s small business marketing courses online cover some of the fundamental steps you need to take in your small business marketing plan: website, branding, social media, and LinkedIn.
By tackling these items – or finding the right people to do it for you – Brio’s business marketing courses online will help you increase awareness of your small business, create a successful brand image, expand your reach beyond your customer base, and forge strategic partnerships.
Business development increases revenue and profitability
Business development encompasses everything you do to grow your business – networking, expanding your reach, and the partnerships you build. This is the work you do to identify, connect with, and ultimately qualify leads with particularly high buying potential, setting a smooth course for your sales reps. Brio’s business development courses online are designed to help you create a working plan for your company’s future and increase your profit margin through increased sales.
Our courses are designed with all small business owners in mind and our business development instructors are seasoned professionals who have been coaching and assisting small business owners to success for many years. They know what you need to know, and how to deliver it so you walk away with confidence and practical tools you can put to work immediately.
How Brio’s business sales course online factor into the development process
Introducing you to the sales process with Brio’s business sales course online is integral to the success of your small business. A good sales plan isn’t just about today, it’s about your goals one, three, five years from now – and how you’re going to achieve them. What are your sales targets? What tactics will you use to achieve them? What steps will you take to align all members of your team so they’re working together? Brio’s business sales course online covers all this and more.